New Products and Systems coming to Conservation Technology
See what's new in the world of conservation and restoration. In this section you will see what we will offer to our customers and show off new products that are sure to help you innovate the way you look at projects.
for basement floors
Self-levelling waterproofing for basement floors in old buildings
Remmers WP FLow
This new self-levelling flooring compound for interiors acts also a Waterproofer and is excellent for restoring basements and sporting changing rooms.
Check out more below:
International Conference on Energetic Refurbishment
Interior insulation of existing buildings.
The future of energy efficient building solutions. Learn how leading companies around the world are adapting new ideas to change the future.
Would you like to attend the International Conference on Energetic Refurbishment – on the 23rd and 24th of March?
Please confirm your participation with Conservation Technology.
Registration Deadline: March 1st, 2023
Check Out "Adolit Wood Worm Free"
Water-based wood preservative for infestation control with long-lasting results
- Wood in interiors and in protected outside areas
- Control of wood-destroying insects for wooden building elements such as roof trusses, wooden beams, floors, etc
- House borer and deathwatch beetle
- Also with preventive action against fungi and insects
- Not suitable for termite control
3-in-1 Waterproofing / Cement / Grout
Check Out "MB FL 2K"
3 in 1 composite waterproofing Combines the functions of waterproofing, tile cement and grout in one material
- 3 in 1: waterproofing, tile cement and joint mortar ■ Interior and exterior, floor areas
- Waterproofing in a bond under tiles
- Suitable for new and old buildings
- Waterproofing balconies, loggias and pergolas
- Waterproofing bathrooms and transition areas in swimming pools
Conservation Technology at the
Architecture & Building Expo 2022
We will be in attendance at the Architecture & Building Expo 2022 in The RDS this year.
We will be showcasing some our best products like iQ-Therm system and MB 2K as well as a few new products from Remmers and a new Rising Damp elimination system.
Make sure to call down to our stand to learn more about these products and any other products that might help you in future projects.
5th & 6th October
Peel-off pastes for historic interior wall surfaces
Check out "Arte Mundit ECO"
Range of use:
- Especially environmentally friendly cleaning paste made from natural raw materials
- Free from EDTA, inorganic salts, surfactants and organic solvents
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Does not contain any volatile neutralising agents
- Long-lasting protection against moss and algae growth
- Single component
New Rising Damp System
Our solutions are designed to stop the cause of rising damp (and not just treat its effects) using a physical principle: the natural orientation of water molecules in the ground upwards into walls. Based on this simple observation, we have developed solutions that reverse the orientation of these water molecules.
The Electromagnetic Polarity Inverter disorientates the water molecules using electromagnetic waves. The Geomagnetic Polarity Inverter uses the Earth’s magnetic field to direct the water molecules back downwards into the ground. Find out about the I.P.E® and I.P.G® in more detail here.