Colour Enhancer | Contec USP-400
Contec USP-400 Colour Enhancer is an aqueous fluoropolymer dispersion that enhances the colour of natural stone and porous building substrates.
Contec USP-400 Colour Enhancer prevents ingress of most types of surface contamination, including water, oil and graffiti to porous building substrates.
RANGE OF USE
• A surface treatment for porous substrates, to prevent water and liquid ingress.
• Contec USP-400 Colour Enhancer also prevents airborne dirt and stains from adhering to the surface. It has a good resistance to graffiti.
• Contec USP-400 Colour Enhancer reduces surface degradation as atmospheric contaminants no longer stick to the surface.
• Contec USP-400 Colour Enhancer resists moss and lichen formation and will not alter the aesthetics of the treated surface (invisible protection). A treated surface will remain moisture vapour permeable.
• Contec USP-400 Colour Enhancer is UV resistant, non-flammable, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
USP-100 Impregnation Treatment impregnation prevents ingress of most types of urban contamination, including oils and graffiti to wall, paving and roof, porous building substrates.