Impregnation Treatment | Contec USP-100
Contec USP-100 Impregnation Treatment is a non-film forming, impregnating aqueous fluoropolymer dispersion.
Contec USP-100 Surface Treatment impregnation prevents ingress of most types of urban contamination,
including oils and graffiti to wall, paving and roof, porous building substrates.
RANGE OF USE
• A treatment for the exterior and interior, to prevent water and liquid ingress.
• Contec USP-100 Impregnation Treatment:
• Prevents airborne dirt and stains from adhering to the surface.
• It has a good resistance to graffiti.
• Reduces surface degradation as atmospheric contaminants no longer stick to the surface.
• Resists moss and lichen formation.
• Will not alter the aesthetics of the treated surface (invisible protection) or change its colour.
• A treated surface will remain moisture vapour permeable.
• Prevents surfaces from deteriorating through repeated “Freeze/Thaw” cycles.
• Is suitable for ground surfaces with high levels of foot traffic.
• Is UV resistant, non-flammable, non-toxic & environmentally friendly.
• Penetrates up to 10mm and is a Class I, hydrophobic impregnation to BS EN 1504-2.
USP-100 Impregnation Treatment impregnation prevents ingress of most types of urban contamination, including oils and graffiti to wall, paving and roof, porous building substrates.